Thursday, September 3, 2009

Neon Cupcakes



Today was a very long and tiring day. However, one of the highlights of my day was being featured on the popular blog Cupcakes Take the Cake had a little feature on Baa Baa Cupcake! It was such an honor to be recognized on that blog for my cupcake work. I just like having my cuppies appreciated :) Which reminds me, I would encourage you to follow me on my blog and to add me as a contact (Baa Baa Cupcake) on Flickr.



I have an exam tomorrow and my shelf next week, so baking opportunities are not so hot. For now, you'll have to feat your eyes on some fun images of cupcakes I made a little while ago. I had some fun with marshmallow frosting, Jordan almonds, and pastel food colors.








1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis