Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Apple Cider Cupcakes






Along with pumpkins, I tend to associate fall with warm apple cider. I love that Michigan has so many orchards where one can have fresh pressed cider (with a tasty pumpkin donut to boot!).




I was, therefore, pretty excited when I came across the Apple Cider cupcake recipe in my Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World book. It has a nice combination of apple cider with fresh whole spices and apple butter. I topped it off with the buttercream recipe from the book (which I tend to make with milk since I don't buy soy milk often). Add some Halloween sprinkles and voila!

Since I made the recipe just as it is stated in the book, I am not going to re-post it. Even if you're not vegan, the vegan cupcake book is a must have for any avid cupcaker! Original flavors, fun ingredients, and no butter!






I'm still dying to make a prickly pear cupcake... but with all of my cupcake books it's hard to resist trying to make them all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis