Friday, September 3, 2010

Getting ready for 300 cupcakes!



I had a heck of a time pushing around my shopping cart the other evening.  Ingredients for 300 cupcakes sure are heavy!  I'm really looking forward to making the cupcakes for Jenna and Tim's wedding tomorrow.  I admit, I am a little stressed about getting it all done and whether or not people will like them.  However, it feels good to be part of such a special event!  I'll update this weekend with the pictures of the process and final product.  Until then, stay out of my way in my kitchen ;-)

7 comments:

  1. Wow 300 cupcakes sounds super fun....which ones are you going to do if you dont mind me asking? I hope everything goes good for you and thats cool you get to do something like that. Good Luck! Let us know what happenes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The groom requested white cake with vanilla buttercream. I got to decide how they will be decorated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting! I'm sure you will do a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a completely inexperienced baker, and my first "job" was 300 cupcakes for a wedding. My feet hurt so badly the next day! Have FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will be a huge job, but your kitchen will smell delicious, and they will be lovely I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my. What a coincidence. I am gearing up for 60dz cupcakes for a wedding this saturday and its exciting and daunting at the same time. Cant wait to see the pictures of your order

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis